It is recommended that you consult with an attorney for any legal matters. You can find a local attorney through the Lake County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service (847-244-3143). If you cannot afford an attorney, contact Prairie State Legal Services (847-662-6925) to see if you are eligible for free legal aid. See below for guides and resources related to eviction cases.

                                                                                           Lake County Eviction Prevention Program                                      

Resources for Tenants

Resources for Landlords