JURORS SUMMONED FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 4, 2023
THIS IS A 2 PART MESSAGE
Please look at your summons under your name and address. You will see PETIT JUROR OR GRAND JUROR
No PETIT JURORS will be needed for Monday, December 4, 2023. Please check back on Monday, December 4th after 4:15 p.m. for possible jury service on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
If you have been summoned as a GRAND JUROR, please check back on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 after 4:15 p.m. for jury service on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
For information regarding parking or security restrictions, please read your juror guide or call the Jury Information Line at 847.249.5879.
Questions can be directed to our email: Jury@lakecountyil.gov
Important Information for All Jurors
- You MUST bring your Juror Summons with you.
- Free parking is provided for jurors at 120 S. Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue. This is one block south of Washington Street on the west side of Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue.
- Parking anywhere else is at your own expense. ***Juror parking is not allowed in the County parking garage***
- Call Jury Services for information regarding handicapped parking: 847-377-4600.
- From the juror parking lot, walk one block north on Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue, turn right on Washington Street, and the closest entrance is on your right.
- Free WiFi access is provided in the Jury Assembly Room.
- Feel free to bring laptops, tablets, and cell phones.
- Items such as cameras, glass containers or metal utensils will not be permitted by courthouse security.
Where to Go
Jurors must report to the Jury Assembly Room. Bring your juror badge with you. All other jurors are to check the Jury Information Recorded Message Line at 847-249-5879 each day you are not assigned to a trial. You must check the Jury Information System at 11:15 a.m. and after 4:15 p.m. until released.
The Jury Assembly Room is located on the 2nd floor of the Court Tower. If you enter through the Washington Street entrance, go up the escalator or elevator to the 2nd floor. If you enter through the north courthouse entrance, proceed to the left across the rotunda, up the stairs or elevator to the 2nd floor, and take the walkway across to the court tower. The Jury Assembly Room is located in the southeast corner near the elevator entrance.
For more information on jury duty or being a juror in Lake County, please check our Jury Commission page.
Be advised that certain items such as metal utensils, glass containers, cameras, knitting needles, or any sort of weapons are not allowed into the building. If you have any such items in your possession you will be given the option of returning the item to your vehicle or permanently surrendering the item to security.
Call our office at 847-377-4600 during business hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.