- Services & Programs
- Juror Information
- Current Jurors
JURORS SUMMONED FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 5, 2023
Juror numbers 1 through 388 are required to report to the Jury Assembly Room on Monday, June 5, 2023, by 8:00 a.m. All other jurors please go about your daily activities and check back on Monday, June 5th at 11:15 a.m. for further instructions.
The free juror parking lot is located at 120 South Martin Luther King Avenue. You are required to bring your juror summons to enter the parking lot. Parking elsewhere is at your own risk and expense.
Please be advised that security will not permit cameras, glass containers or metal utensils in the building.
Please make sure to read both sides of your summons and juror guide prior to reporting and remember to bring your juror summons with you.
No further requests for excusal or deferral will be accepted.
****Some jurors are experiencing difficulties uploading documents to the online portal. Please be advised that we are aware of the situation and working to resolve the issue. Should you receive an error message when attempting to upload a document, you may instead email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org and our office will process your document there. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For information regarding parking or security restrictions, please read your juror guide or call the Jury Information Line at 847.249.5879.
Questions can be directed to our email: Jury@lakecountyil.gov
Important Information for All Jurors
- You MUST bring your Juror Summons with you.
- Free parking is provided for jurors at 120 S. Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue. This is one block south of Washington Street on the west side of Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue.
- Parking anywhere else is at your own expense. ***Juror parking is not allowed in the County parking garage***
- Call Jury Services for information regarding handicapped parking: 847-377-4600.
- From the juror parking lot, walk one block north on Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue, turn right on Washington Street, and the closest entrance is on your right.
- Free WiFi access is provided in the Jury Assembly Room.
- Feel free to bring laptops, tablets, and cell phones.
- Items such as cameras, glass containers or metal utensils will not be permitted by courthouse security.
Where to Go
Jurors must report to the Jury Assembly Room. Bring your juror badge with you. All other jurors are to check the Jury Information Recorded Message Line at 847-249-5879 each day you are not assigned to a trial. You must check the Jury Information System at 11:15 a.m. and after 4:15 p.m. until released.
The Jury Assembly Room is located on the 2nd floor of the Court Tower. If you enter through the Washington Street entrance, go up the escalator or elevator to the 2nd floor. If you enter through the north courthouse entrance, proceed to the left across the rotunda, up the stairs or elevator to the 2nd floor, and take the walkway across to the court tower. The Jury Assembly Room is located in the southeast corner near the elevator entrance.
For more information on jury duty or being a juror in Lake County, please check our Jury Commission page.
Be advised that certain items such as metal utensils, glass containers, cameras, knitting needles, or any sort of weapons are not allowed into the building. If you have any such items in your possession you will be given the option of returning the item to your vehicle or permanently surrendering the item to security.
Call our office at 847-377-4600 during business hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.