How do I obtain a travel permit?
Traveling out of state requires a permit and must be approved by your supervising Officer. Travel permits can be obtained during visits to the DUI Group Reporting sites or by reporting to the Adult Probation Offices. When requesting a travel permit, it is necessary that you provide the dates of your travel, your destination’s address, method of transportation, the purpose of your travel and a phone number where you can be reached while you are out of state.

Please Note: If traveling for over two weeks, or leaving the country, it may be necessary to obtain the Judge’s permission. Please see your supervising Officer for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What do I bring to my group reporting meeting?
2. How do I obtain a travel permit?
3. How do I register for the live victim impact panel and how much does it cost?
4. What should I do if I miss a group reporting date?
5. Can my court order be modified?
6. When is my next court date?
7. Where can I complete my court ordered DUI treatment?
8. How do I pay my court costs, supervision fees and fines?
9. What is a BAIID?
10. Who do I contact with questions about my driver’s license?
11. What should I do if I get arrested?