Can you recommend an attorney?
We can not recommend specific attorneys, however, you would want to obtain an attorney that is familiar with juvenile law. Court Services provides the number to the Lake County Bar Association who could help you further in obtaining the services of an attorney. Lake County Bar Association can be reached by phone at 847-244-3143 or fax at 847-244-8259.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I find out how many hours of Public or Community Service I have left?
2. What is the difference between parole and probation?
3. Where do I pay my traffic tickets and court-ordered fees?
4. Where can I park while visiting the Juvenile Court?
5. How do I contact the Juvenile Public Defender’s Office?
6. How do I contact the Juvenile States Attorney’s Office?
7. How do I contact the Juvenile Detention Center?
8. Where are the Juvenile Probation/Detention Services offices located?
9. What hours are you open?
10. My child is a runaway and or truant. Can they go to Juvenile Court for this?
11. I received a subpoena to come to court. What do I do now?
12. What is a preliminary conference? Do I need a lawyer for a conference?
13. How can the juvenile records be expunged or erased?
14. How much do I have to pay if my child gets involved in the Court System?
15. Can I have a copy of the police report?
16. How do I get my child admitted to the Detention Center?
17. How long does my child stay in the Detention Center?
18. Do you offer tours of the Detention Center?
19. Do the kids in the Detention Center attend school? Do they attend in the community?
20. Can parents bring clothes and other items to the detention center?
21. Can I bring my child to the Detention Center to scare him/her?
22. Can you recommend an attorney?