Public Service Agencies


If you are designated as a Public Service site and do not find your location listed here,
please contact us via the applicable Public Service Office for you:
  • Adult Public Service: 847-377-4504
  • Juvenile Public Service: 847-377-7800

Court Supervised Public Service

If you are assigned to perform "court supervised" Public Service, you may not assign yourself, contact your Public Service Clerk for assignment.

Self Referrals

Self-referrals will not be credited to fulfill your court supervised public service requirement.

Frequently Asked Questions