The Courterly News is the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit's informal quarterly newspaper written, edited and published by the COURTERLY NEWS Staff - Rob Zastany Jr, Arminda Badgerow, Joe Kelroy, Diane Flory, Rosanne Sherwood (Editor).
Regular features include the:
- The Chief's Corner - Comments and thoughts from the Chief Judge.
- Introducing the New Employees - Name, date of hire, and position within the organization.
- Congratulations to: - Recognition of the Employees of the Month and other awardees.
- Recognition of Employees with over 10 plus years of service.
- Fast Facts - Budget and Finance information
- Plus articles and information about the numerous happenings and events our people and departments are involved in.
Thank you for your interest!