Courtroom Park City A
Stacey L. SeneczkoAssociate Judge
- Current Assignment: Misdemeanor/Traffic Division; Park City A
- Effective Date: November 28, 2016
- Admitted to Bar: November, 1989
- Undergraduate: B.S., Southern Illinois University, 1986
- Law School: Southern Illinois University School of Law, 1989 (Magna Cum Laude)
- Highlights: 2016-1991, Private Practice; 1991-1989, Judicial Clerk to Justice Lawrence D. Inglis, 2nd Appellate District
9:00A, 10:30A, 1:30P, 3:00P – Court Calls – Monday through Friday
9:00A – Arbitration, Probate Trials - 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month & Friday (All day)
No Standing Orders are on file at this time.
Entrance to the Park City Branch Courtroom is through the west side of the building. After Security Screening, continue into the lobby. The Park City Branch courtroom A is to the left off of the lobby.
- Courtroom IR Assisted Listening System (Black)
- DVD player and wall-mounted 50" display