Jurors Summoned for the week of
January 22, 2019
The following juror numbers: 247 through 333 are required to report to the Jury Assembly Room on Wednesday, January 24, 2019 by 9:00 a.m. All other jurors please go about your daily activities and check back her at 11:15 a.m. for further instructions.
Important Information for All Jurors
- You must bring your Juror summons with you.
- Free parking is provided for jurors at 120 S Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue. That is 1 block south of Washington St. on the west side of Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue.
- Parking anywhere else is at your own expense. Juror parking is not allowed in the County parking garage.
- Call our office for information regarding handicapped parking.
- From the juror parking lot, walk 1 block North on Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave, turn right on Washington Street and the closest entrance is to your right.
- Free WiFi access is provided in the Jury Assembly Room.
- Feel free to bring laptops, cell phones, and personal DVD players.
- Items such as cameras, glass containers or metal utensils are not permitted.
Where to Go
Jurors must report to the Jury Assembly Room. Bring your juror badge with you. All other jurors are to check the Jury Information Recorded Message Line at 847-249-5879 each day you are not assigned to a trial. You must check the Jury Information System at 11:15 a.m. and after 4:15 p.m. until released.
The Jury Assembly Room is located on the 2nd floor of the court tower. If you enter through the Washington Street entrance, go up the escalator or elevator to the 2nd floor. If you enter through the north courthouse entrance, proceed to the left across the rotunda, up the stairs or elevator to the 2nd floor, and take the walkway across to the court tower. The Jury Assembly Room is located in the southeast corner near the elevator entrance.
For more information on jury duty or being a juror in Lake County, please check our Jury Commission page.
Be advised that certain items such as metal utensils, glass containers, cameras, knitting needles, or any sort of weapons are not allowed into the building. If you have any such items in your possession you will be given the option of returning the item to your vehicle or permanently surrendering the item to security.
Call our office at 847-377-4600 during business hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.