Jurors Summoned for the week of January 17th:
All jurors not currently assigned to a trial are released for the week with our thanks for your patience and cooperation.
Important Information for All Jurors
- You must bring your Juror summons with you.
- Free parking is provided for jurors at 120 S Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue. That is 1 block south of Washington St. on the west side of Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue.
- Parking anywhere else is at your own expense. Juror parking is not allowed in the County parking garage.
- Call our office for information regarding handicapped parking.
- From the juror parking lot, walk 1 block North on Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave, cross over Washington street and the closest entrance is to your right.
- Free WiFi access is provided in the Jury Assembly Room.
- Feel free to bring laptops, cell phones, and personal DVD players.
- Items such as cameras, glass containers or metal utensils are not permitted.
Jurors must report to the Jury Assembly Room. Bring your juror badge with you. All other jurors are to check the Jury Information Recorded Message Line at 847-249-5879 each day you are not assigned to a trial. You must check the Jury Information System at 11:15 a.m. and after 4:15 p.m. until released.
The Jury Assembly Room (Room 110) is located on the 1st floor of the courthouse closest to the Washington Street entrance. If you enter through the Washington Street entrance, go up the stairs or elevator to the 1st floor, continue to the right. The Jury Assembly Room will be on your left. If you enter through the north courthouse entrance, proceed to the left across the rotunda, down the main court hallway. At the far end, continue following the hallway to the right directly to the Jury Assembly Room.
For more information on jury duty or being a juror in Lake County, please check our Jury Commission page.
Be advised that certain items such as metal utensils, glass containers, cameras, knitting needles, or any sort of weapons are not allowed into the building. If you have any such items in your possession you will be given the option of returning the item to your vehicle or permanently surrendering the item to security.
Call our office at 847-377-4600 during business hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.